Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Little Update...



Due to the success of my Dress in last year's Calavera Fashion Show at Tropico De Nopal I was inspired to create a new body of work that fuses Fashion with Painting and Sculpture. I am slowly venturing into Couture Fashion and Costume Design. I am already beginning to design the pieces for both my Solo Show in October and this year's Fashion Show in November.
You can have a sneak peek at the direction of the new body of work with a show I have coming up in July at Ave. 50 Studio in the annex room. In addition to the exhibition in July I have also confirmed with Self Help Graphics on creating a special Serigraph Edition at their Studio. Among other printmaking exhibitions I will also be working with The Dirty Printmakers of America who will be curating several printmaking exhibitions at various Universities and Galleries across the Nation.