Sunday, September 6, 2009

Calavera Fashion Show, Walking Altars

Tropico De Nopal will be hosting its sixth annual Calavera Fashion Show, Wearable Altars and celebrating it's 10yr Anniversary on Saturday, November 7, 2009

I have been invited to participate and I will be creating a piece that integrates historical painting, and personal relationships. Although I would like to keep the design a surprise... It is no surprise that it will be dedicated to my grandfather whom recently passed earlier this year.
My grandfather was a skilled tradesman who worked in the car and furniture upholstery industry for more than 50 years. He sewed all of his life, and I was fortunate enough to acquire his talent. I am my grandfather's legacy... and I hope to make him proud this November at the fashion show.


for more information please visit: www.tropicodenopal.com

Calavera Fashion Show Walking Altars
Location: Tropico de Nopal Gallery Art-Space
Street: 1665 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA

NOVEMBER 7TH, 2009